WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY AT BROADVIEW – SENIOR LIVING AT PURCHASE COLLEGE.
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (broadviewseniorliving.org; “website”) or via email, text or other electronic messages between you and us.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- Our policies and practices regarding your information, explaining how we handle it. If our policies and practices are not agreeable to you, you may choose not to use our website. Additionally, you have the option to opt-out of some tracking. (see: “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”).
This policy does not address the use of information that is subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). For information about how we handle “protected health information” pursuant to HIPAA, please see our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your age, gender, and interests; how you came to the website (e.g., search engine, third-party website, media campaign or email); and the pages and features of the website you use.
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number (“personal information”).
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and your location.
We collect this information:
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include IP addresses and information collected through cookies, Web beacons and other tracking technologies (see: “Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies and Other Technologies”).
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (see: “Information You Provide to Us”).
- From third parties, such as our business partners.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, and Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. The information we automatically collect is primarily statistical in nature and helps us improve our website and deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Analyze and develop sales and marketing strategy, determine how visitors find us and our website, the user’s interest regarding our services, and how to improve the website.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
We may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide us. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website that you provide may include:
- Information you input on forms on our website, which may include, without limitation, information provided when you submit a request for information or to be contacted by us; a request for materials from us (e.g., white papers and brochures); registering for an event; or subscribing to email communication.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the website.
When you submit your information to us, you agree that we—or third parties on our behalf–may contact you using the contact information you provided in response to your inquiry. You agree that we may use automatic telephone dialing systems and technology to contact you by phone or text message at the contact information you provided and send you electronic mail regarding us and our community.
How We Use Your Information
We, and our representatives and agents on our behalf, may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- For marketing purpose:
- Personalized Advertising: Tailoring advertisements to match your interests and preferences.
- Promotional Campaigns: Keeping you informed about our latest products, services, or promotions.
- Market Research: Conducting surveys or analyses to better understand customer needs and preferences.
- Event Invitations: Sending invitations or updates about events, webinars, or special occasions.
- Newsletter Subscriptions: Keeping you informed through newsletters or email subscriptions.
- Targeted Offers: Providing you with exclusive offers or discounts based on your preferences.
- Customer Feedback: Encouraging feedback and reviews to enhance our products or services.
- New Product Announcements: Informing you about the launch of new products or features.
- Customer Loyalty Programs: Offering rewards or incentives for continued engagement and loyalty.
- Educational Content: Sharing informative content, such as blog posts or articles related to our offerings.
- Insights: Analytics for internal business development opportunities.
Your privacy and data security are our top priorities, and we are committed to ensuring that your information is handled with the utmost care and in accordance with applicable privacy laws. We do not sell your personal information to third parties; however, we may share your personal information with carefully selected third-party vendors to facilitate essential business processes. These vendors are authorized to use your personal information solely for the purpose of conducting necessary business activities.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
This website uses Google Analytics to track website activity and visitor behavior. If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, you may use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google Analytics also collects data about visits to the website via the DoubleClick cookie and Floodlight tags. This information is being used to provide demographic and interest data about visitors to the website and to target online display advertisements on third-party websites. Using Google’s Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own services, you can follow the link to unsubscribe from mailing lists at the bottom of email communication; send a letter to 6 International Drive, Suite 120
Rye Brook, NY 10573 stating your request; call (914) 996-8947 and ask to be removed from marketing lists. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of entering into a residence agreement, providing health records, or other transaction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To review and change your personal information, you may call us at (914) 996-8947 or send us an email at Brittarliene@lcsnet.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Information that you provide to us is stored on third-party servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Broadview Senior Living at Purchase College
c/o Sales and Marketing Department
6 International Drive, Suite 120
Rye Brook, NY 10573
The website is not intended for children under eighteen years of age. You must be at least eighteen years of age to use our website, and no person under eighteen years of age may provide Us any personally identifiable information through the website. We do not and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under eighteen. Please contact us at 100 Broadview Avenue Purchase, NY 10577 if you think that we have any information from or about a child in connection with whom you have legally-recognized rights.
Consent and Jurisdiction
This Policy and the use of our website are governed by the laws of the State of NY. Any claim related to your use of our website, or this Policy shall be brought in a federal or state court in NY, within one year after the claim arises. By using our website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts as the most convenient and appropriate for the resolution of disputes concerning this policy. This policy and the notices outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any third party.
Policy Change Notification
We may change this policy from time to time, in our sole discretion, and any changes will be effective when they are posted on our website. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this policy to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it.